|Welcome to our Safe Haven!|
This article is free to edit by anyone to add your own content onto it! However, you are still not allowed to vandalize at all, or else the edit will be undone and you will face the consequences.
- Many of the information is taken from the FNaF World wiki, please check out that!
- Not what you were looking for? See Bonnie (disambiguation).
|“||Male? Female? It's a rabbit, who cares.||”|
— Spring Bonnie's loading quote.
Spring Bonnie is an animatronic rabbit, appearing as a smaller version of its counterpart seen in the Stage01 minigames from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. It has gold tone to it and wears two purple buttons and a bow tie. It also has eyelashes, much like the toy animatronics in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
|Springlocks||Does massive AOE damage.|
|Happy Jam 2||Greatly heals party instantly and temporarily increases speed.|
|Cosmic Song||Calls down a flurry of comets (about 12).|
Appearances in PagesEdit
- FNaF World - Card Game
- Appears as a Character Card. Increases strength on Springlocks and Cosmic Song. They also has 350 health.
- Fredbear World: Haywire Animatronics
- Appears as a playable character. Spring Bonnie/Fredbear World for more info.
- To see the gallery, go to Spring Bonnie/Gallery.